*** Disclaimer***: The risk of loss in trading commodity futures and /or options is substantial and each investor and/or trader should consider if this is a suitable investment.
SeRvices VBI Offers:
* VBI daily provides statistics on selected commodity markets. Information includes support and resistance areas, pivot points, trading range data and trend analysis. This information is available via email and is presented in an Excel format.
* VBI uses JoinMe software to host meetings for clients to discuss markets and exchange trade ideas. These meetings allow clients to listen and participate in conversations and view charts live. These meetings are often held at 7:30 AM CDT.
* Through relationships with FCMS and vendors, VBI clients have access to the latest in technology. Charting packages, trading platforms, phone apps and information services are some of the products VBI clients can utilize. Many are free to VBI clients.
* VBI uses texts/emails periodically to send clients charts and trade ideas. In today's markets where volatility can be high, being able to connect with clients quickly in real time can be a distinct advantage.
* VBI welcomes self-directed traders. Through trading platforms charting packages and phone apps, VBI has the technology and tools to help self-directed traders with their trading needs. VBI believes it is necessary for traders to have access to their accounts at all times. The phone app choices that VBI offers will give traders access to their accounts